My introduction

nizz

So the fuge part is the under the over flow? Just wondering if you are worried about things flowing into your tank from your fuge? Also, where is that tubing connected too?

nizz

Well I had the chance to head over to dallas and check out some of the saltwater fish stores there and eat some Korean BBQ
. I picked up a fire Goby. I am glad he did pretty good on the 3 hour trip home. I tried to acclimate him. But, for some reason he tried to swim out of the water. I know they are jumper but man. I had to watch him the whole time I was getting him ready lol.

al&burke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizz http:///forum/thread/380219/my-introduction/180#post_3316239
So the fuge part is the under the over flow? Just wondering if you are worried about things flowing into your tank from your fuge? Also, where is that tubing connected too?
The fuge part is in the last chamber - some things flow out of it sometimes (copepods and bits of the macroalgae) - the tubing is connected to my HOB protein skimmer - I built this to eliminate the micro bubbles, Coral Life skimmers are famous for. I run a FX5 canister filter - one day I am going to switch to a sump.

nizz

I just curious on wear people are buying there aycrlic from to make there sump or refugiums