My Lighting Bites...Help?

On my 30gal. I have a single ballast. The problem I'm having here is the bulbs that I am have are crap. I have 2 right now that I switch back and forth,a 10,000k and an attinic, witch is a pain in the rear. What bulb would be perfect for this job?
Until I build a new light-strip I'm looking to support corals, LR, LS(2in)., and 2 fish.
BTW, I haven't the foggiest clue how I screwed this up.
Dan

q

If you want the blue I believe the 20K would do the trick. Don't know what the bulbs look like but the 20K will be Bluer than the 10k.

baitman

I seem to be having my best luck with metal halide. a mix of 5500 and 10,000. I have soft coral which is reproducing. Their is one more important thins in reef sucess water flow,experiment with it. good luck and I hope this helps

baitman

I seem to be having my best luck with metal halide. a mix of 5500 and 10,000. I have soft coral which is reproducing. Their is one more important thing in reef sucess, water flow,experiment with it. good luck and I hope this helps

The attinic I have is a coralife attinic, I'm not worried about the blue in this one because its so deep blue my tank is almost Black.
Should I go with a 50/50 attinic or do they sell smartlights for a regular FLO ballast?
Dan