My Maroon Needs a Home

kjord97

I have been through several bubble tip and long tenticle annenomes and they all die with in 4 days. shrival up i have about 6.5 watts per gallon in my tank, i started a new thread in nano section titled, my new 20 gallon reef
it gives description of my tank and pics, someone help me.
she looks so sad and everytime i put in a bubbletip she gets all happy and immediatly starts to take care of him.

aarone

get a leather of some sort for her to chill in...toadstools work....also hairy mushrooms. Just something that resembles an anemone

beth

Administrator
Staff member
My clownfish killed my leather, killed my waving hand, and nearly killed my toadstool. I'm not convinced that alternative hosts are what clowns need.
What lighting are you using? What are your water readings? Are you feeding the anemone when you have one?

We have been so fortunate with our maroon and long tentacle anemone. Bought them within days of each other and they have been together for nearly 2.5 years. Our tank was only about 3 months old when we purchased them. No one told us to wait, that is why I am saying that we are fortunate. I am learning so much that we did wrong, don't know how any survived.