My new 180 gallon!

jcarroll

I sold my 4 foot tesselatta eel over the weekend, and so was able to move the SFE that was his buddy and the 180 into my livingroom. I had a 55 gallon in there already, and tore it down to put everything into the 180....what a job that was! ANyway, now it's up and running and thought I'd show it off a little! I've been wanting a 180 for about 5 years, and found one for a great deal, but it came with the massive tessy. I enjoyed it for about 7 months, but then realized that two big tanks was too much maintenance! Plus, Max the Tessy got out one night, and after that freaky episode I realized maybe large eels weren't for me...So, now I'm down to one tank. Check out the one of my SFE, he's down there hiding saying "Where'd my buddy go??" Poor guy! He's about 2 feet long

scsinet

I like the dot dash butterfly... I could never keep butterflies alive myself... looks great!

kjr_trig

Looking good, I like your fish selection....Just curious...No background?
Really helps bring out the fishes colors IMO.

jcarroll

I have a proclear wet/dry filter, 3 power heads, and just ordered my protein skimmer. Also have a heater in the sump and also one in the tank. I actually do want to get a background. Is there something easy I can use like black posterboard or something? Thanks for the compliments!

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by Jcarroll
http:///forum/post/2952808
I have a proclear wet/dry filter, 3 power heads, and just ordered my protein skimmer. Also have a heater in the sump and also one in the tank. I actually do want to get a background. Is there something easy I can use like black posterboard or something? Thanks for the compliments!
Fishstores and online sales sites will sell backgrounds (typically blue or black or reversible) that can be cut to the size you need.