my new 20g tank

05xrunner

Well since I found that deal on the hellolights 24" T5HO for $100 i couldnt pass it up so I started another tank.
So here is my 20g so far..LOL its a slow process

05xrunner

na its not really crooked..I think the fixture itself has a very slight twist in the frame. so it looks that way. but no biggie still works great.
it is a really nice fixture for $100 with bulbs

scopus tang

Looks good; one caution I would suggest from my own experiences - ditch the metal stand. I know they are inexpensive, but with a saltwater tank, you are inevitably going to get salt creep, and the salt reacts big time with those metal stands - nasty rust and oxidation. Just my $.02 cents worth

05xrunner

finally adding water..In my last 4 tanks I never really had a problem at all with salt creep
Plans are 1 pair of true percs..LFS has them in their display tank they are selling me when I am ready...and a blut dot jawfish...thats it for the fish.
coral few sps and probably end up going overboard again on acans like I do every time

braydonosu

Did you drill your tank or have it done by a glass shop? I'm a little uncomfortable taking my tank into my hands with a drill. - how easy/hard is it?

05xrunner

well its full..and best part it took me like 2min to get the sump dialed in..My last 20 that had a sump it took me forever to get it dialed in right.
I felt like a retard at walmart today with 27gal of DI in my shopping cart

05xrunner

here it is filled..Dont mind the aquaclear powerhead..its just in there to give more flow till I get my Koralias
I need to get some more sand as well

05xrunner

Nothing has really changed much with the tank. Kinda just going slow with it....I just got some fish and a few of my old corals back i gave to my buddy a while back

rebelprettyboy

I love that blastos! One of my alltime fav corals! Cant wait to get my hands on a niece piece... Prolly will be my next purchase for the tank!