My New 24 JBJ Nano Cube

subielover

I hear you on the acans, around my way they are all 80 and up
As far as the bicolor blenny, I remember reading somewhere on here that someone else was having trouble with one and their coral
Not sure maybe try to do a search for it.

blazin2k6

Yeah thanks subielover. I am thnking it is because of the bi color blenny but there would be no way i could catch him to get it out of the tank so i guess some of my zoas just might perish because of it but oh well. I am diggin acans alot more now than zoas anyways. And i think i am going to hold off on buying any corals for awhile because i think i have spent well over $400 this last few weeks on buying acans :(

blazin2k6

Ok i was just observing my peppermint shrimp eating a mushroom. Has anyone ever noticed this or had any problems with it ? I mean it looked like it is eating the entire mushroom.

rebelprettyboy

Ive had cleanrer shrimps eat my zoas. 2 diff cleaners. Ill never get one again. Shoulda got some pics. I havent ever heard of it but im sure they would

blazin2k6

Well it was not where i could get a clear enough pic :( It ate the entire mushroom. First the bigger peppermint was going at it then it stopped and the smaller finished it off. Now its barely anything left of the mushroom :( Oh well. It was taking up valuable real estate in my tank anyways. Maybe put some non photosynthetic coral there in its place ! Whats good ?

iyachtuxivm

peppermint shrimp eat apistasia, If there is not any they will eat other things too, ie: corals that may taste or look like apistasia. Say goodbye to the zoos, shrooms, they have also been known to eat certian LPS. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.
Just a side note dont go tasting all your corals please.
Sorry I know not a funny matter. but ........

Not true in my opinion. Yes they eat Aiptasia which is a good thing but if they are fed enough they'll climb over corals but won't eat them. I feed mine when I feed my fish...I've personally never seen them eat any coral. I have two in a 28g. I had the same ones in my 15g for about 7-8 months also...maybe I got good ones? lol

blazin2k6

Well i have two in this nano and 1 in my aquapod and to be honest i have never seen em eating any corals before until just now. Hopefully they dont have a taste for acans or i am gonna kill tha suckas. LOL

blazin2k6

ChronicCoral35, I had a fireshrimp in my aquapod for like 10 months but it tried to molt one day and it couldnt get out of its old shell and died on me :( I think my orchid dottyback was harrasing it because i seen the fish nipping at the shrimp so it might have put it in some type of shock. But i never ever had a problem with it bothering any of my corals and imo the most beautiful bright shrimp ever :) Whenever anyone would see my tanks they would think the same thing ! I might have to get another but they are just so expspensive here. Like 26.99 or something.

subielover

Yeah I hear ya guys on the fireshrimp. It will probably be my next invert but they are 30.99 around here
For a shrimp
I am a little concerned though that my sixline might think it is lunch

blazin2k6

Hey rebelprettyboy, you having trouble connecting to playstation network ? I cant seem to get connected :( Says account has been suspended but i dunno why that would happen ~

blazin2k6

I play NCAA Football 09 , GTA4, And Fifa 08 be glad when Fifa 09 comes out :) I didnt know you could play mlb online.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2735437
Hey rebelprettyboy, you having trouble connecting to playstation network ? I cant seem to get connected :( Says account has been suspended but i dunno why that would happen ~
yup. Cant play right now. They are doing some maintance. All ive heard so far was an update for Metal Gear Online and some kind of new lobby for Mortal Kombact 2. Im hoping they freakin put home on!