my new 24gal jbj nano

subielover

Great pic of the goby

Sounds like a pretty sick deal, a dollar a gallon, if only our cubes were that cheap
Any recent FTS?

hefner413

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2690280
I was talkin about the bubble being too bi not the Goby! ***** has a yearly sale that is 1.00 per gallon on all new fish tanks, I missed it last year by 2 days!!! I called corp. they wont tell me when but I found out its comming up soon , maybe Sept. so keep you'r eyes open if your looking for a new tank. I plan on buying a 125gal just because you cant beat that price! I am in no way ready to set up a 125 reef. but for 125.00 new I will let in sit in the spare bedroom for awhile!
Yeah, I knew you were talking about the bubble. A bubble that's too large would be a good enough reason to upgrade!

And yeah. Our Petc* is also doing the sale. None of the employees or the manager know when (so they say), but like you said, early fall is the projection. Ours did it 2 yrs ago, and then not last year. But they are suppose to this year.
Overall, they end up being 1/2 off. My store's limit is a 75 gallon tank though.

nwdyr

I will have some new pic's up later , also new pic's of the frag tank. I just picked up some huge button polyps!! and a few really nice purple shroom's. They are hanging in bags right now , If they open soon I will post some pic's

N

nemo_66

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2690280
I was talkin about the bubble being too bi not the Goby! ***** has a yearly sale that is 1.00 per gallon on all new fish tanks, I missed it last year by 2 days!!! I called corp. they wont tell me when but I found out its comming up soon , maybe Sept. so keep you'r eyes open if your looking for a new tank. I plan on buying a 125gal just because you cant beat that price! I am in no way ready to set up a 125 reef. but for 125.00 new I will let in sit in the spare bedroom for awhile!
it usually has a limit, like 55 or 75 gallons. its a h3ll of a deal though. good luck finding a tank. you better go quick as the tanks go quick too. last year, i picked up a 40 gallon oceanic hex for 40 bucks, compared to the original 250 it was labeled as.
BTW, bubble coral and goby are awesome.

nwdyr

Hmmm i hope there is no limit on size
I will be checking the ads often and find out , 40 bucks is a heck of a deal!! I will get the biggest i can , and I will be one of those geeks waiting in line at 2am to get one

N

nemo_66

man, this will be great. please PM me when the whole ordeal starts, as i just might get another oceanic. hopefully they wont run out of the 30 gallon cubes this time! lol.

hefner413

Ours only allowed the rectangular tanks. No corner or hex. That's awesome that you got the hex for $40. Great deal. Ours actually had a ton left over. There are probably 20 55gal tanks around the store from the last sale.

blazin2k6

Yall do sound like those star wars geeks . LOL. Just kiddding. I would like to find a deal like that also :) Might get me a 55 gal to put in storage. hey nwdyr. know anything about Canary Fang blenny ? i think i might get one for my aquapod. Just curious about em. LFS said they are poisonous

nwdyr

Hey Blazin here is some 411 on "the Fang" I dont think i would mess with it

Family: Blenniidae
Range: Tropical Indo-Pacific
Size: Up to 5 inches
Diet: Omnivore
Tank Set-up: Marine: Coral or rock, plants
Reef Compatible: Yes
Tank Conditions: 72-78ºF; sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4
Minimum Tank Capacity: 30 gallon
Light: Medium
Temperament: Semi-aggressive
Venomous: Yes
Swimming Level: Bottom
Care Level: Moderate
Reproduction: Egg Layer

blazin2k6

Ok thanks for the 411. The lfs told me it is venemous. Awesome looking fish though. I think most fish know to stay away from it though. And only reason i want it is cause i think it would be ok with my orchid dottyback. But i am not gonna add anymore fish. I have 4 in there now so i am sure that is just fine and stocked good :) hehe. Take care

blazin2k6

Your rics look horrible. LOL. Just kidding. They look awesome bro and your tank looks 10x better now :) Truly awesome. Keep it coming along. You have massive pieces of coral in your tank.hehe. Wonderful. Keep up the good work. And if i find a nice acan for another good price like i been paying, ill hook ya up. But you know when these grow pretty good and i get brave enough to frag it, i'd be glad to frag you some :) I think this 1st piece i got is ready to frag. It has grown at least probably 20 new heads since i bought it. seems like i feed these things as much as i feed my sun coral.

nwdyr

wow thats allot of new heads!! yea I have never fragged one either
When I get the b)(*s too I am going to buy this nice blasto they got at my LFS for 90.00 anf frag it up!! Def. put me on the list for some of you'r frags Blazin

Thank's for the comments Blazin and rebel , those rick's are spreading out like crazzzy ! they are like hanging off that rock