My New Baby Blue Blenny

angel4evr

I sorry for changing your conversation but i have some questions. I really dont know that much about salt water aquariums. I am interested in buying one. What do i need to do up sett a tank for salt water fish? what would i need to buy? :help: :help: How much mony would it cost for a medium sized tank, a few fish and every thing else to make the water safe for salt water fish?

lion_crazz

Promise, that is an awesome looking fish! You always find such unique looking fish.
Angel, this is not the place to ask about setting up a tank. It is always more polite to start your own thread and not take someone else's.

lion_crazz

It's okay. I am just letting you know so you know for next time. You click on the board you want to post it on, and then click "New Thread".

promisetbg

Thanks everyone. My Rainsford's goby really likes him too. He has been hanging out with him. It's so cute to watch them picking at the rocks together.
Lion-crazz..I do like the unusual ones. Angel4evr..it's ok. I answered your thread with some ideas..good luck, it's a great hobby! :happyfish

N

n_sarno

thats a very pretty fish.. Im looking for a nice blennie but I cant decide on one!