my new clam

jlm

Yes. I tried to find a nice spot on my lr but it's to big for any oof the open spots I have. It kept falling off. So I put it on a bigger clam shell and put it on the sand. I've only had it two days. He's so pretty from the top looking down. His lines flores a pretty green. You cant really tell from the front of the tank.

JLM, Those are nice pics. I think the t. Crocea likes the bottom of the tank anyway. How big is it? We still do supplemental feedings with ours.

jlm

I would say it's about 6-7 in. And it was only 62.00. I thought that was pretty good for it.

jlm

kip, I didn't really have a rock to put it on so I put a large empty clam shell under it. Do you think this will be ok? Thanks. Jenny

jlm

Thanks kip that means a lot. I love your tanks and really am glad to hear your oppinions.

jlm

you know there are a lot of us who value your oppinion.:) I got my eye it & buy it stuff in

jlm

I would have loved to have gotten a red one. I'm really trying for more color in my tank. But this one was really pretty. I was scared it was going to have trouble. When it got here almost all the water was gone because it had puntured the bags. But it hasn't had any trouble so far. and I've started fragging some things but I'm still to nervus to do the mushrooms yet. Maybe one they start to get bigger. I'll feel I can sacrifice one. Thanks for offering, I'll take you up on that later. I can always use some help.