My New Flame and a few other pics!

blemmy_guy

This is my new Flame to replace my Poor little girl who died last month! Hope you all enjoy them. todd
p.s. that white spec on her head was just sometging in the water, its not Ick

jayc

Flame angels are my favorite dwarf angels. Beatiful pics Blemmy guy!
What size tank do you have?

blemmy_guy

Those pics are from my 70 gal. I also have a 125 gal. didnt post any pics from it tonight though. Thanx for the compiments!! :D
Todd

keonia

Blemmy, Nice TANK!!!!
2 questions --
1. what is the name of the 2nd picture in 1st post - pink and greenish colors?
2. does your yellow tail damsel (nice size) get aggressive with your other fishies?

blemmy_guy

There green eye Zoos
I think. :) And the yellow tail gets a little freaky with my saddle back ( black and white) clown, but other than that he's ok.
ANd thank you very much Teresa Q for the compliments :hilarious :hilarious
Todd

puffer32

very nice, especially like your zoos. What lighting are they under. Bought some bright blues from someone on this site, and they look dull under my pc lighting.

blemmy_guy

I have 2 super blue actinics and 2 daylight 10 k actinics on this tank. Metal halides and actinics on my bigger tank. The actinics are really one of the nicest. But i really love my metal halides too. they make the water look like it shimmers! . Thanx
todd

puffer32

Well we have the pc lighting :confused: I got some pink zoos today, they actually still look pink under my pc lighting, I will post pics of the pinks tomorrow when they are fully open. wonder why the blues i got look so dull?Maybe he sent me the wrong ones :thinking:

blemmy_guy

Yep hes my Scooter Blenny. Great fish, i have one in both my tanks, and there prob. one of my favorite fish. Thanx for lookin! Todd

snipe

Good looking pics. I cant wait till august. I emailed ya back blemmy I should be getting a bunch of inverts for my tank and a fish. And in september a guy here missouri is gonna give me a bunch of shrooms I just have to pay shipping and there mine.
I see your star is doing good still "not the linckia the other one". It looks awsome I wish I could find one there pretty neat looking.

snipe

Also dose your black percula and maroon clown get along well? Also on the black percula good find its usually hard to find them solid black they usually have an orange nose.

blemmy_guy

Thanx Snipester!!
That black and white clown gets along with everyone but my yellow tailed blue damsel, there always getting after each other, its really funny. I swear that blue damsel torments her on purpose. And my feather duster star is doing really good so far. the water parameters on this tank are really awesome, im not sure what i did right, but its really working!! Cant wait to see your new stuff in august. i bought some more bas rock and put it in my QT tank so it can start its long trip to live rock. its kinda fun! Thanx for the compliments, ill talk at ya soon..
todd

snipe

I would watch the damsle. My domino nipped my one sunrise damsle to death make sure he aint taking bits with him when he is fighting.
I cant wait to see them either lol. I cant wait to get some shrooms its gonna be red tonga, watermelon and neon green. Its awomse he is giving them to me. So when you go through are ya gonna stop anywere? You have my word you need to go to springfield to the bass pro museum its better than the zoo!! Freakin awsome!!!!! They have a 22 thousand gallon saltwater tank a jelly tank and 3 other saltwater tank and a huge tank gotta be 50 to 100 thousand gallon fresh tank and many many more things. Its awsome simply amazing!!

monalisa

Blemmyguy,
I love your little angel!! When I was deciding on which angel to get for my 37, it was a definite toss-up between the flame and a coral beauty. I was able to see a coral beauty in person, and she was in the LFS tank for a few weeks before I could get her, so...that's what I went with. I wish I could put a flame in there as well, but I know better!! I'm very happy with Sister Mary Angelica though, I think she's awesome.
Love your pictures, I can't wait til my tank is even half as decorated!!
Lisa :happyfish