MY new JBJ 12 Gal DX

bmac_2727

So me and my wife went on a little adventure to the LFS. Well she saw this huge tomato clown she just couldn't leave the store without owning. Well I had a huge problem with this considering those fish have a rep of being bullies. So I saw this as an opportunity to get me a new tank and she could have my old one.
So i did some shopping a decided to get the new JBJ Nano DX and I got to say it is pretty sweet. I took half the water from my other tank and mixed with new water I got from the LFS. The salinity was a little higher than I would have liked but I fixed it.
Ph...8.2
Trites 0
Trates around 10
So I went and bought more live rock and all the new CUC for this little nano. I do have a concern though. She got this damsel as well and I don't like the damsels too much but this one is nice but my concern is this. I found this awesome Mimic tang. He is still a juvinile and great coloring but I am worried this 12 gallon is too small for him. I really want to keep em but I don't want to make him miserable. He seems to be doing great right now but he swims back and forth alot and weaves in and out of the rockwork I set up just for him. So I would like your opinions on keeping him or not. I also transferred my mushrooms from my other tank and they just don't look right to me anymore. I mean in my other tank when the lights were on they were huge and fully open. Since they have been in this new nano there color is still really vibrant but the appear to be "shrunk." Is this normal?
So anyways here are a couple of pics of it and the fish I am talking about. In the future not really sure what I want as far a fish go but I am up for suggestions on frags. I am in the process of setting up the fuge in the back but I am waiting on my palm light to get here so I can put the algea in chamber two so right now it is just in the back of the tank. the tang seems to like it anyways but it is ugly. The lights on this system are 2 24 50/50 lights for 10000k sunlight and not sure about the output of the actinic. So frag suggestions would be great. Also should I add a wave maker of some kind???
thanks