My New Jewel

dmitry

How much did you pay for it?! These Tangs can go for a couple of thousand!! The best of luck with it!

johnsus

Originally Posted by Dmitry
How much did you pay for it?! These Tangs can go for a couple of thousand!! The best of luck with it!

Thanks Dmitry. Let's just say I paid more than I thought I would ever pay for a fish. I succumbed big time to this jewel's charm and beauty.

johnsus

Originally Posted by Evanish
Nice tang! Is this the same one that LA had?
Sorry, but I don't know who LA is. I got it at a LSF here in Richmond, VA.

johnsus

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
how much did u pay?

Hundreds less than the one mentioned above.
I was drooling over that one when I saw it online but just could not justify the purchase. Then..... when I saw this one in person, I lost all my senses and could not control myself!!

alyssia

Originally Posted by 04mach
Probably cost more than my whole system. Nice fish,but I prefer the purple tang.

I love the purple too. I've heard that their is also a black tang.

drewsta

Yes but the black tang is much much much cheaper then the spotted tang. I couldn't justify spending thousands of dollars on a fish. I can barely justify it on a motorcycle lol

promisetbg

He's a beauty! Good luck with him. Alyssia, the reason you don't see them much is their rarity in the hobby. Only a few are taken, hence the price tag. Black tangs are sweethearts IME, purples can be aggressive. Alot of the problems with aggression and tangs is keeping them in tanks that are overstocked or too small.

goodwin9

NICE ADDITION
I saw the same online and only dreamed..out of my price range. Do you have a full tank shot :notsure: Would like to see what else you have in your tank. It must be amazing

jawfish101

Gorgeous fish! Yep, I saw one for sale a week or so ago for $3,000...I love fish, but I could never spend that much money on one.
Good Luck