My New Lights!!

blemmy_guy

hope you all like, let me know what ya think, it also has moon lights on it!1 they look so cool. todd, ill post some pics of it soon todd

reefraff

I couldn't be happier with my T5's but if they would have had those halide fixtures out when I was setting up my 125 I'd have one too. I like all the fans. Looks like the thing would hover if you reversed them:D
Now that you got your pretty lights CLEAN THE DUST OFF THE TOP!!! (third pic)LOL.

blemmy_guy

Now that you got your pretty lights CLEAN THE DUST OFF THE TOP!!! (third pic)LOL.
You noticed that too!!!! lol, sorry yall, i clean em i promose ! Todd :happy: :happy:

blemmy_guy

Originally posted by Snipe
I cant wait to buy mine "along while form now :( "

Dont worry snipester, your time will come too, i promise. Todd

reefraff

Amazing the things you notice looking at the picture that you didn't see before.
So details man, details. what's the watts and lamps, brand, where'd you get them. That was a sweet price for a 72 inch hood.

blemmy_guy

it has 3, 150 watt mhs these are the 10 k double ended ones , i tried to get 175s but couldnt switch them out , 4 96 watt actinics, and 4 moon lights, i ordered them from fish asylum
(hope i can say that here, sorry if im not supposed too ) . it took them 1 week to come in, i went to lowes today and bought timers for all of them. the moon lights look really cool too!!! thanx to you all todd and the brand is coral life, sorry almost forgot that.

dory36

WOW! What a difference your new lights make! Congratulations, Todd! Your tank looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer:
:cheer: