My new, piece. Any ID info would be healpful.

koldsouth

I picked this up for a great deal at a LFS, 15 pound of Base Rock and $20 and I got this...So did I get a good deal??
Can anyone give there opinion on Flow Lighting and palcement? I have 50/50 lighting, But more light is ordered and on the way. The 50/50 is on 18watt 10,00K Daylight T5 and 18watt Actinic 03 Blue T5. The new light will add 130 watts, 1- 65watt 12,000K daylight, and 1-65watt actinic 460 nm PC and 4 Lunar LED bulbs.
All parameters are good. But the Devils hand and Mushroom have not opened up yet. Should I worry, It's only been in the tank for 20 hours.

C

cust11

Looks like a leather toadstool to me. Good find for the price. Keep him higher up in the aquarium with your lighting. Moderate indirect flow should be good. Start it off lets say mid ways up. If it looks to be "reaching" for light try a little higher. Don't worry if everything doesn't open up right away some corals just need a few days to aclimate themselves to your tanks water and lighting. I had a brain coral that stayed closed up for 3 days. Now he is about 4" across :D

coastie5685

+1....
good deal for a few types of coral you got... if they came all attached to that one piece of rock.... niice.