My new tank

boadyboom

Hey here is my new tank at the 6 week mark it cycled after 3 1/2 weeks its alot different now thats with bout 45lbs of rock and 30lbs of sand i now have 65lbs of rock and 45 lbs sand, will post new pics if i figure out how to resize and post em

troublemkr

Very nice tank....if i may ask, where did you get the LR from??? And how soon did you put in your fish? And what are you using for lights, filtration....etc....

boadyboom

my LR came from LFS and lighting that i bought was a 36" 2x96W Coralife LUNAR Aqualight Deluxe Series
1x Actinic and 1x 10,000K, 2x 3/4W Blue LEDs -from hellolights

[hr]
my gold and black tailed damsels and a yellow/blue tailed damsel were in since day 1 then i added a 2 percs . the yellow one is a clarki that i was holding for a friend he was a lil agressive finally moved him back out after bout 2 weeks and 1 condi anemone that i dont think is doing very well. the clarkii seemed to feed it all the time i can never get it to eat and its tentacles really dotn come way out. I have a bak pak 2r skimmer and a power filter i am running without anything just to turnover water and 2 power sweep power heads I did h ave a flameback pigmy angel but it had gotten ick and died so now all i have in this tank is 2 percs , and a yellow tailed damsel would like to get 1 or 2 more fish in there--- thanks for the comments

kablamo

How many gallons is your tank? Cause I have a 20 High with 25 lbs of LR and it looks EMPTY! Plus, it's only 3 peices!