My New Tank

sal t. nutz

I know it is no big deal, especially since I don't even have fish yet, but here is my 55 FOWLR. It is cycling now and has just completed the ammonia phase and is in the Nitrite phase. I am getting excited. I have about 15 lbs of good quality Aquaculture LR and about 45 LBS of lace rock, and I am hoping the LR will propegate to the Lace rock.
<a href="http://community.webshots.com/album/40984599NIMSXX" target="_blank">

[hr]
My Tank

[hr]
</a>

sal t. nutz

Wow, thanks a lot, after seeing so many nice tanks on here, I though mine was just average.
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get fish like this
Gold/Maroon Clown w/ anemone
Snowflake eel
Blue Tang
Piccasso Trigger
Clean-up crew
I know the trigger may eat the clean up crew, but I will buy him very small, and maybe if he grows up with them he won't eat them. If so, I guess I will have to trade him for something else later, but I hope not, I love that fish.

josh

Lookin good salt, are you running a closed loop or a sump? Post a few pics of the plumbing if you get a chance!
~Josh

hawkfish101

Good choice of fish. How about a midnight black angel or a flame angel with that tank also. That would be attractive to your tank.

sal t. nutz

Well, have researched it quite a bit, mostly here also, and I am sticking with that list of fish. I will buy all fish very small, except the clown. If after a long time they grow big and I need a bigger tank, I will get one. But I am quite sure they won't outgrow it too fast. Any excuse to make my wife let me get a bigger tank!! :D

dvs

Looks great. I like how you arranged the rock. What kind of fish do you plan on adding?