My new Tank

jamos6

thnx i will be glad when i get my 75 gal cycled everything i on its way down so i think i have about 1 more week. Cant wait ot start making a reef out of it.

jamos6

Well i heard the same thing but I always make them feed the fish be4 i buy and he ate so i bought him. I havent had any problems with him except he ate my blue damsel but what do u expect it fit in his mouth. He eats about 3 to 6 guppies a day. He also has awesome colors.

Tank and fish look great, have many of the same ones. The little snowflake tho will out grow your tank fast but I see you have bigger tank. One bit of advice tho try getting mister fu man cho off the guppies and only feed as a treat[no nutritional value in them as they are fresh water fish. try formula 1 and other sea fish like silversides and squid or cracked crab. It might take some doing but he will be much happier.. I love the pipe organ...cya..fixit :)

jamos6

thnx i might try that but i have tried to get him to eat other things like f1 and frozen shrimp the only thing is he doesnt have a chance with the trigger cause he grabs the whole thing and swims off. When i feed them fish the trigger has to eat so it lets the fuman grab 1 or 2. the reason i use guppies is cause thats what i feed my oscars. Where can i get silver sides?

mark-24

You can get silversides at lfs in there freezers. And to feed the lion and eel from the faster trigger is to either buy an impaler stick or make one. They're pretty simple, some pcv, and a plastic needle if yu can find them.
-Mark

gmanreef

jamos6 I like your set up. What's the size of the tank that house these guys I'm curios to know, because I have a 70 (48x14x18) that wouldn't mind setting up like yours :)

jamos6

well right now they are all in a 55 gal but some are going to go in my 75 gal reef tank next week when it finishes cycling.