My New Website!

timsedwards

Thanks guys! Yup I will finish it hopefully this week, ill resurrect this thread when I do! Just that I have tonnes of university work on my desk and that has to take priority! :(
Tim.

nm reef

Nice site tim...but why is it in English...I thought you were foreign?!!? Just jokin'...:)
Are you writting the code yourself or using a editer? I taught myself code for mine....relatively easy to edit and once its done its very easy to work with.
New Mexico Reef
Just click the pic of the medicine man to visit the land of enchantment

timsedwards

LOL reminds me of the episode of the simpsons when homer says 'why do i need to learn English? Im never going to England!'. :D
Nope no html really, just frames and built it in frontpage xp. I was going to use dreamweaver but I dont have the expertise :( The server im on though is excellent and gives me all the stats of all who visit, what os they use, what their IP is (not that i need to know), what pages they visited etc.
Could I put a link from my site to yours when i get around to the links? And that goes for anyone else on here too who has a website they want to share...?
Tim.

nm reef

LOL...poor ... dumb...homer!!
Sure link away. I'm currently working on a new page that will host about 20 pics of steveweasts reef(with permission of course)...I consider his to be the ultimate reef system!:cool:

nas19320

Great looking site!
Quick question for you- I notice that you drip kalk 24 hours a day, I didn't see anything about having a fuge so my question is do you notice a high ph spike by dripping during the day? I would like to drip 24/7 into my tank but was told that I would get a significant ph spike without a refuge. Thanks.

timsedwards

hmmm did I say I drip it 24/7? If so that is a mistake, I just drip it during the night as I dont have a fuge and I would expect a big pH spike if i did.
Tim.

timsedwards

Its the Maldives, the island of Maayafushi, where I went scuba diving in August :D The photo was taken from the sea plane we flew on to get there.
Tim.

timsedwards

it is awesome! its like paradise and i hope to go back there next year, but i went with my parents as being at university i cant afford 30 miles away let alone 3500 miles away!!
Tim.