My new Yasha Haze Goby...

footbag

Here it is. It came with a randalli snapping pistol shrimp, but they haven't gotten used to each other yet. The yasha is still hiding in a cave, and the pistol is on the other side of the cave wall, so I'm sure they will find each other soon. Haven't seen yasha eat yet, but I only got it today, and it's obviously stressed. The east coast is tough!

footbag

The 7g. I don't think I would ever see them in the 90. I've settled on this being my only fish and shrimp. I will try for a pic of the shrimp, but he picked a bad corner. Just follow the snapping. For now here's a pic of my new montipora aquatiberculata.

footbag

And my new ultra maxima clam... I'm trying to get him to attatch to a rock on the sandbed, but he keeps jumping off onto the sand. I guess I'll let him go.

footbag

Yup I'll be taking care of them as soon as I can. I was wondering whether or not this shrimp would do anything to them, but I've noticed him taking a liking to feather dusters. No problem with me.
I just moved those zoos back further into the tank, but the hermits wouldn't have that and they knocked it down next to the aiptasia. I need more superglue. I also try to keep my hands out of the tank. It seems like I have a close call every time I'm in there.

traib

I just got a Yasha Hase gobie yesterday. Tried feeding it live brine shrimp but it just ignored them. Anyone have experience in feeding thse fish?

audisteve

I have had the fish for about a week and it eats constantly. It paired up with my candycane pistol shrimp instantly. They are a comical fish that loves to follow me around.

birdy

Well I had one, it has been MIA for about a week
, I am so sad because it was my favorite fish. Of course the fish went one way and the pistol shrimp went the other
, but other than that, it took about a week and the yasha would come out to eat and occasional just come out of his hole to say hi. Mine would eat anything, brine, mysis, cyclopeze, flake.

footbag

Mine began eating this morning. He has been hiding out in a cave with the randalli. He came out immediately and didn't seem scared by any sudden movemnts. I was surprised at how quicky the yasha and shrimp paired. When I put them in the tank at first, I think they lost each other. They even posed for some pics, but the camera decided to act up again.

footbag

And to my surprise...The pistol showed up. The pistol has dug holes under a bunch of rocks and Yasha sticks his head out of the holes. You can probably see the difference in the first and last pics. Hopefully it won't affect my...PO4. [Test in hand]

birdy

Aren't they just the coolest fish and shrimp combo!! yours are looking good!
Here is a shot of my two.