My new Yellow Cup coral

daman

looks nice and bright. I think its sick. Why dont you send it to me and then when its better ill send you a small frag? eh?

X

xnikki118x

It's beautiful!! What kind of lighting do you have? My friend had PC's and he lost his green cup. (Actually, it's still in his tank, but 3/4 of it is a skeleton so...) I hope you have better luck with yours. I bet it looks awesome under actinics!!

mbowker

It is a yellow cup coral, they are very yellow. I have a 150 with 3- 250 watt MH 20K. with supplemental actinic VHO

E

eaglefan

Sweet cup, I've been looking for one that stands out like yours but my lfs have just your basic color ones.

cre8or23

the owner of my LFS told me that some cups have been dyed. I dont know if thats true but he held one under vho lighting now for 2 months and the colors are starting to fade. keep me posted on your progress please i'm interested in seeing if he was right or not.

dattong

I hope your LFS didn't rip you off, looks like it's dyed. I've seen so many yellow cups at my LFS and they're all dyed. You'll see the result soon. Keep us posted

ophiura

Originally posted by Dattong
I hope your LFS didn't rip you off, looks like it's dyed. I've seen so many yellow cups at my LFS and they're all dyed. You'll see the result soon. Keep us posted

I've seen a fair few too. :(