My Pair!

bluering09

I m glad to inform you guys that today I purchase a pair of Yasha Gobby and Piston Shrimp. I have had one Yasha Gobie before but never a pair. The shrimp is very small but will do, now the only question is does someone want a free demsel before I disposel of him?

bluering09

Ok he is very stressed out and as you can see he is on the back corner of the tank. The Shrimp made is house underneath a baseball size rock I have in front of the tank but I cant seem to get a good pict.

gatorwpb

very cool. I almost bought one of those gobies. That are very nice looking fish. It may take a little time for it to pair with the shrimp, but when it does, its very cool to watch.

bluering09

its funny because as I was checking on them today I noticed that the Yasha Gobie was nowhere to be found but what I saw was my other gobie watching out for the shrimp while he build his house underneath the rock. It was kool!
ps: one of the Demsels was found dead. One to go :)

bluering09

feel free to correct me if I m wrong but the goby serves a spoter for the shrimp (will warn the shrimp of any danger) its like the shrimp's body guard. Why? well cause the shrimp spend most of the time digging wholes making new houses and stuff like that and needs to defend itself from predators aka large fishes.
Ok I m done