My personal favorite fish ever.

travis99

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
well its a Rhinopias escmeyeri the picture says it all
my new favorite. that thing is totally RaD

azfishgal

I've only had her for a little over a week, but I love my Hippo Tang. She has not disappointed me and has lots of personality. She's in the QT/Hypo tank so this is the best shot I have of her. Can't wait until she's in my DT.

anonome

My favorite, of all the fish I have or need to have...my lawnmower blenny. Always up front and personal!!!

petjunkie

ReefkprZ, have to agree that fish is one of the most beautiful. When are you going to win the lottery and buy one? One of my favs is the flaming prawn goby but I would never pay that much for a fish I may never see. SWF sells them as spikefin goby I think.

cjml

Great picture!

cjml

Originally Posted by Anonome
My favorite, of all the fish I have or need to have...my lawnmower blenny. Always up front and personal!!!
Another great picture!

rbrockm1

what is this thing? i couldnt find info on it.

jerthunter

I personally like my bicolor blenny... I guess he is my favorite right now but don't let my other fish hear...

oceanlover

What is a Rhinopias escmeyeri ? Is there a common name for it? How big is it and what family is it from? It looks scary as Hell!
I am guessing its an aggressive fish?
My favorite fish is my true percula clownfish (But I haven't been able to figure out picture downloading on this site yet so there is no picture.)

reefkprz

Originally Posted by rbrockm1
what is this thing? i couldnt find info on it.
try "eschmeyer's scorpionfish" its a bottom dweeling fish thats 50%mouth 50% stomach, not very active but startelingly beautiful and venemous. one of the coolest facts about them is their colors vary greatly even amongst the same species they rarely look exactly the same.

reefforbrains

Hard to pick but def in the top 5 is the Harlequin Tusk.

Close is a Mysteri Wrasse

Or a Laboutie Fairy Wrasse

And a Blue Dot Jawfish

All but the Harliquin are going in the new system.