my poor blenny :(

i woke up to find my blenny lying on its side. it is discolored and does not move much, but it is still alive. its breathing a little faster than usual and is slightly discolored, also he seems to be VERY skinny. i admit to not feeding them for the past 3 days, but i doubt that is the problem. my water is fine and none of my other fish are acting unusual.
any ideas on what is going on would be appreciated :(

N

newreefers

some questions first....
what kind of blenny
how long have you had him
what have you been feeding him
I have a sailfin blenny that is very fat and happy. I feed him special algae every day. There isn't enough algae growing in the tank to sustain him.

aileena

if its a scotter bleney its starved more than likely...I would take him to the fish store...or feed him some brine...

what is a good supplement (BESIDES brine shrimp) for blennys?
also (i know this is off topic) what is a good supplement for young tangs besides lettuce and dried seaweed?

fishfood

I do not think that not feeding him during the last 3 days is a problem. At one point for a few months i was feeding my fish 2 or 3 times a week. They were fat and looked healthy to me. Since i added more fish i'm up to feading every other day.

again.
what is a good supplement (BESIDES brine shrimp) for blennys?
also (i know this is off topic) what is a good supplement for young tangs besides lettuce and dried seaweed?