my scooter

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
what kinda scooter is that? where did you get him?
He was listed as a normal scooter blenny on the avail list from tropical marine wholesales when I worked for my friend in his FS.
They were setting up a saltwater rack systems and not knowing any better they placed it on the order.
When the order got delivered and I started dripping I saw him jumping around and I began to lecture my friend on why this was a bad idea that he did not even have a live rock vats yet, so he gave him to me.
The scooter is an awesome fish, he always "displays" himself when the camera gets in front of tank.
I got the scooter when he was real small, he’s go to be about three or four years old now and started displaying him self for about two years or so now.
you can find them anywhere here in jersey, they are like toilet paper, you can’t swing a dead fish without hitting one.
great fish no less, but a pig for marine S pellet.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by itom37
Very beautiful. Is his head blue?
He has purple spots but when he "blushes" he gets purple on his head like you see in the pic.

sharkbait9

damn i did not even notice i put this in the wrong forum. any mods who reads this could you please put this over in fish photos instead.