my setup

pancho

I'm glad that i found a mom and pop lfs and their parents owned a shop for over 20 years. But the thing i like about the lfs that i go to is that the owners have swf at home so it's their hobby as well and they don't sell fish at an high price.

fshhub

it is funny, like mentioned, teenagers are not necesarily the prob, there are many mature teens here and many immature adults, so i agree with not going to the age issue, it has been said before, and you cannot judge a person by age
now, for the other issue, do what you want with your tank, yes, but i belive strongly that fish are like any other creature we bring home, we SHOULD adopt them and not borrow them, meaninig when we bring them home, we should provide them with the best possssible care and all(for life)
just my opinion, but we should be responsible aquariists,not self centered immature heathens, it is our responsibility to care for any animal we bring home
oh, and yes ithat is way too much for a 75, you really should re consider your staocking options, IMO, some good advice has already been given there

rescue

my two cents...... I caught some flack for puting a leopard shark in a 100 gallon tank but you know what... as many of you have made evident your lfs is not concerned with the wealthfare of the fish they stock,,, they are there to make money and i gaurantee that my shark is much better of in my tank than in the 20 gallon display tank that he would have died in at the lfs...as far as trading fish in goes,, i have done on multiple occasions for the better of the animal....example they outgrow the tank, or it turns out that another fish in the tank is dominant and is trying to kill a tank mate,,this message board is a place to exchange knowledge not to put down or critisize another person......