My Sps List!!!!!

reef_dart21

Everyone why not share their sps coral list !!!! these are my new sps i have in a nano right now until my halides come for my 75
acro-pink and blue
birds nest
monti coral plate
cup coral
stylorpha coral
total price was alittle much........ $200 but i love em !!!
share your coral lists!!! pics if u got ne too ^_^

nietzsche

ive got a blue mille, tricolor (avatar), birdsnest, orange caps, brown with blue polyp caps, green cap, granulosa, stag, some acropora, green slimers, some digi, poccilopora, and thats about it. some of them are still small frags and some are getting to be nice colonies. have a superman but it bleached when the tank got in the high 80s, so im not sure if itll pull through

wangotango

Hmm, hope I don't miss any.
Pink cap, purple rim cap, blue milli, hydnopora, pocillopora, green slimer, a few un-IDed acros, blue monitpora denae, bottle brush acro, pavona, orange digitata, green cap, tenuis, purple tip acro, red milli, elkhorn, pink birdsnest, delicate stag.
Think that's it.
-Justin

maelv

Don't have any yet (well had a couple but they didn't pull through didn't have anywhere near the amount of flow needed, all other parameters are good to go though)....but have my eyes on the following...now if I can get to this guys house (2 hours away) and talk him into cutting me a frag or two.....LOL

nakadoc

Here is my list so far. Still want lots more, LOL! All have linage from credible farmers/sellers. I will post some pics shortly.
Idaho Grape monti cap
Leng Sy monti cap
Microthalma
Yellow milli
German blue tort
scipps milli
A. Sarmentosa
Rainbow monti
Sunset monti
Superman monti
Steve Elis blue stag
Green birds nest
Blue Stag
Purple ployp birds nest
Green slimmer
30,000 leagues Lokani
Atlantic purple monster
Bali tri-color
True undata
Massive undata
A.nana
pink birds nest

wangotango

Originally Posted by maelv
http:///forum/post/2613824
Don't have any yet (well had a couple but they didn't pull through didn't have anywhere near the amount of flow needed, all other parameters are good to go though)....but have my eyes on the following...now if I can get to this guys house (2 hours away) and talk him into cutting me a frag or two.....LOL

The piece in the first pic looks awsome

-Justin

maelv

I agree WANGOTANGO.....i want that bad boy in a bad way....it's just a matter of time...we have a meeting here at the end of the month...he said if he makes it to the meeting he would bring me a frag...so we will see...

maelv

It sure is.......LOL....haven't made it up there yet. But he once assured me there would be a frag of it with my name on it.....At least the first one...the second one he said he couldn't get to it to frag it without doing some damage.....but I like the first one more anyhow... :)

gatorwpb

From memory:
Pink w/ blue tip milli
Purple Stag
Yellow Stag
Tricolor Acro
Purple tipped, pink polyp acro
green pocillipora
Orange monti cap
Idaho Grape monti plate
Green w/ purple tip monti plate
Purple monti digi
superman monti
orange w/ silver polyp encrusting monti
green encrusting monti
blue encrusting monti
orange encrusting monti

maelv

Originally Posted by nietzsche
http:///forum/post/2615468
man youre lucky. i want one of the blue turakis he has. he has a lot of great stuff
I agree, he has some sweet stuff...on our local forum here in San Antonio / Austin area he has some frag packs for sale and one of them has that blue turaki you like....But he definitely has some sweet stuff and won Tank of the Month in April I believe on Reef Central.
Originally Posted by GRabbit

Those are gorgeous! Those would definitely be a nice start to an SPS collection
i agree, the second one he doesn't have any of...the first one I believe he said he sells for $60/inch