my starpolyp n my zoa's

dse

hay.
right i baught a few weeks ago a starpolyp coral came with quite a few and a few zoa's was on it the lfs did not know what they was they thought they came with them and was the early stage of them.......
ok it was really healthy untill 2days ago it started to look dreadfull tbh.
my zoas are plasterd all over and i think it's too late to do anything the zoas have multipled by 10x the ammount i go and have spread all over the branches and are aplasterd over the rock i got with it all..
i think out of 33 branches of stars i have 5-10 i'm a bit angry and i feel like this is the lfs falt just as much as mine.....
is there any way to save the remaining branches i'll take pics today at sumpoint.
cheers dean

morval

you can peel the GSP off the rock and put them on there own rock. the purple mat comes off quite easily then just ruberband the piece to another rock

dse

i don't think it's that easy i'm a noob to fragging and will not touch them unless i was 100% sure.
also heres a pic of it on the day i baught it i redlined it for easyer viewing lol
so as you can see it's not that easy to remove them...

dse

well i tryed to get it off but it all died still.. maybe due to stress and the zoa's over take of the whole rock.
never mind it's nature i guess...