My Tank set up 4 years reef for 2 months

slowburn22

Looks good, I'm still baffled by people not going reef in the first place. As long as your FOWLR is reef safe, why not add corals?

reefforbrains

Originally Posted by slowburn22
Looks good, I'm still baffled by people not going reef in the first place. As long as your FOWLR is reef safe, why not add corals?
Rediculously high priced lighting systems

mcbdz

Looks great.
Can't wait to see what else you add. Love the tangs and foxface. What size is your tank? We are looking to up grade to a 240g the first of the year and these are some fish I'd love. Hope you keep updates as you add more corals.

mike22cha

I agree with triga. get a nice big piece of rock in there. Great lookin' fish and beautiful corals!

quakstar

I also have a watermelon chalice and a bubble coral i have not been able to get a suiteable picture of yet... But yeah it is a 72 gallon set up with 30 gallon fuge on it...
and yes i know that is not quite big enough for the tang but he will be moving on up pretty soon me and my gf got engaged last week and her engagement present to me is going to be something around 1000 gallon aquarium so that is where he will be going

autofreak44

Originally Posted by Quakstar
I also have a watermelon chalice and a bubble coral i have not been able to get a suiteable picture of yet... But yeah it is a 72 gallon set up with 30 gallon fuge on it...
and yes i know that is not quite big enough for the tang but he will be moving on up pretty soon me and my gf got engaged last week and her engagement present to me is going to be something around 1000 gallon aquarium so that is where he will be going
now thats a good present! (r u serious or is that a joke?)

quakstar

I am serious just a matter of picking the whole setup out and getting all the plans drawn out... it was a real nice ring

slowburn22

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Rediculously high priced lighting systems
Good point, but the way I see it is everything is expensive anyway. Whats an extra 300 bucks?

quakstar

IT is a large branched pink birds nest kinda hard to come by and the other piece i am really proud of it my watermelon chalice

quakstar

Thanks my decorator crab is covered from head to toe with them as well but they are recovering the rock now

babyb

not sure why but i love the red mushrooms in the first pics, they are beatifuly colored