My Tiny Little Reef

meowzer

Originally Posted by Jelly Crab
http:///forum/post/3294169
What is that bright lime green thing?! I WANT IT! *drool* .....and that maroon and green thing...I want that too :D I want your tank >.>
LOL....don't we all :) It's a maxi mini anemone.....beautiful too

thelameball2

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BANG GUY
1. HE IS A DIRTY ROTTON HOBO
2. HE IS ACTUALLY A SHE
3. NEVER MIND SHE IS AN IT
4. HE IS A LONER
5. HE IS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE GOVERNMENT
6. HE LOVES BETH TO DEATH
7. HE THINKS SCSINET IS A RETARD
8. THE LIST GOES ON
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BETH
SHE LIVES IN A DUMP
SHE IS A DUMP
SHE WORKS AT A DUMP
SHE LOVES THE DUMP
SHE IS A 4 HEADED ALIEN FROM THE PLANET ZORCOCK
SHE LOVES BANG GUY
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT SCSInet
HE IS A NUB
HE HAS ANGER ISSUES
HE THINKS HE IS ALL THAT GREAT
HE LIVES ON THE STREETS
SCSINET'S LIFE STORY:
SCSINET WAS BORN ON AUGUST 23, 78BC. HE LIVED IN A CAVE AS A CHILD AND GREW UP TO BE A SASQUATCH. THERE HE ROAMED THE CANADIAN FOREST AS A LONER. LATER HE LEARNED TO SHAVE (FINALLY) AND LIVE AMONG THE RETARD POPULATION. HE SOON LOST HIS TEETH AND HIS IQ DROPPED TO 0.05. SCSINET CURRENTLY LIVES ON THE STREETS OF DC BEGGING FOR MONEY. EVERYBODY HATES HIM!
2. HE IS ACTUALLY A SHE
4. HE IS A LONER
8. THE LIST GOES ON
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BETH
SHE LIVES IN A DUMP
SHE IS A DUMP
SHE WORKS AT A DUMP
SHE LOVES THE DUMP
SHE LOVES BANG GUY
HE IS A NUB
HE HAS ANGER ISSUES
HE LIVES ON THE STREETS
SCSINET'S LIFE STORY:
SCSINET WAS BORN ON AUGUST 23, 78BC. HE LIVED IN A CAVE AS A CHILD AND GREW UP TO BE A SASQUATCH. THERE HE ROAMED THE CANADIAN FOREST AS A LONER. LATER HE LEARNED TO SHAVE (FINALLY) AND LIVE AMONG THE RETARD POPULATION. HE SOON LOST HIS TEETH AND HIS IQ DROPPED TO 0.05. SCSINET CURRENTLY LIVES ON THE STREETS OF DC BEGGING FOR MONEY. EVERYBODY HATES HIM!
2. HE IS ACTUALLY A SHE
4. HE IS A LONER
8. THE LIST GOES ON
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BETH
SHE LIVES IN A DUMP
SHE IS A DUMP
SHE WORKS AT A DUMP
SHE LOVES THE DUMP
SHE LOVES BANG GUY
HE IS A NUB
HE HAS ANGER ISSUES
HE LIVES ON THE STREETS
SCSINET'S LIFE STORY:
2. HE IS ACTUALLY A SHE
4. HE IS A LONER
8. THE LIST GOES ON
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BETH
SHE LIVES IN A DUMP
SHE IS A DUMP
SHE WORKS AT A DUMP
SHE LOVES THE DUMP
SHE LOVES BANG GUY
HE IS A NUB
HE HAS ANGER ISSUES
HE LIVES ON THE STREETS
SCSINET'S LIFE STORY:
2. HE IS ACTUALLY A SHE
4. HE IS A LONER
8. THE LIST GOES ON
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT BETH
SHE LIVES IN A DUMP
SHE IS A DUMP
SHE WORKS AT A DUMP
SHE LOVES THE DUMP
SHE LOVES BANG GUY
HE IS A NUB
HE HAS ANGER ISSUES
HE LIVES ON THE STREETS
SCSINET'S LIFE STORY:

demartini

Fraggle Reef has some beautiful maxis in stock NOW and for VERY good prices!! Cherry corals gets them in from time to time, as does extreme corals.
Pictures!

I just got 8 more maxis this morning, so I'll snap some pictures of those too!

demartini

Maxi minis won't host clowns and you don't want them to! They could get stuck and eaten... I know from experience

demartini

No problem guys and Thank you!
Originally Posted by Jelly Crab
http:///forum/post/3295285
Oh...wow...Yeah, nvm O.O Can I have a clown, and a maxi mini in the same tank?
Yeah, I've had my picasso clown pair with maxis for about a year and they've been fine. I've seen the female get stung one, but since she's so big that she didn't get stuck and recovered. I have a pair of baby black and white clowns in this tank, but they really don't go to where the maxis are. I have however, had a pair of semi-snowflake clowns get eaten by maxis.

demartini

Here are a few pictures of most of the new anemones! they are sitting in my 50 gallon at the moment.

meowzer

Beautiful....as always

I was thinking of getting one, BUT I was gona put it in my 29G...I have two of the mini mini's in there, and now after reading the last few posts, would be worried that the maxi would eat my fish

jelly crab

Hm...I hope that it wouldn't eat a shrimpgoby...or a shrimp...That would mean I can't put one in my 10gal *tear*

I did it!! I found a lfs that has them!!! Took me forever but I did.. Hehehehehe.. Tons of colors too!! Anywhere from 39.99 to 59.99. I picked up 3 of them this week.. Planning on going back soon and getting more.. Also picked up a nice lil 5gal tank for 34.99 from them too.. The Evil's PAR 38 how would that do on my 5gal? Been looking all over at lights.. Getting ready to pull my hair out.. Hate looking for the lights.. Anyways when you buy it, is it only the bulb and you have to go buy the lamp part elsewhere? Just trying to find a nice lil light that is not crazy that will work... Any ideas besides the Evil's PAR 38???

-Ashley

demartini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef Champ http:///forum/thread/378759/my-tiny-little-reef/20#post_3296688
Wow! Great pictures. How do you get such great colors? I seem to never be able to get my white balance right.
I shoot in RAW and then develop my pictures in adobe light room

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyRedRose46
http:///forum/thread/378759/my-tiny-little-reef/20#post_3300125
I did it!! I found a lfs that has them!!! Took me forever but I did.. Hehehehehe.. Tons of colors too!! Anywhere from 39.99 to 59.99. I picked up 3 of them this week.. Planning on going back soon and getting more.. Also picked up a nice lil 5gal tank for 34.99 from them too.. The Evil's PAR 38 how would that do on my 5gal? Been looking all over at lights.. Getting ready to pull my hair out.. Hate looking for the lights.. Anyways when you buy it, is it only the bulb and you have to go buy the lamp part elsewhere? Just trying to find a nice lil light that is not crazy that will work... Any ideas besides the Evil's PAR 38???

-Ashley
Awesome! good deal too. Do you have pictures?