My Weird tank...

fishpoor

I just wanted to share some pics of my new tank for my own little diary! It is so tall I have to almost get inside to set up my rocks! lol What does everyone think about the rock set up (formation)? Any opinions are LOVED!! Thanks, Angela

T

tmy880

WOW, you dont realize how big it is until you see an actual human inside of it

Looks nice so far, keep up the good work.

alix2.0

i think the second picture defies the laws of physics.
i still can't understand how you didn't fall in...

fishpoor

3 foot tall by 3.5 long and 2.5 wide it is about 150 gal, I am moving up from my 30 gal. tank. I had GALLONITIS real bad! lol

ameno

that's a really good balancing act in the second pic. looks scary, if that were me I would have been inside the tank head first

fishpoor

LOL the tank has 2 holes cut through the top. I had to wiggle to get my shoulders through but my chest kept me from falling in LOL It was funny! And you can see how helpful my husband was... he ran to get the camera!

michaeltx

LOL what a tank I thought it was a small tank when I forst opened it up.
cant wait to see it up and running!!
Mike

ameno

can't blaim him there, it's not very often you get a pic of someone falling head first into a tank

fishycpa

Originally Posted by Fishpoor
3 foot tall by 3.5 long and 2.5 wide it is about 150 gal, I am moving up from my 30 gal. tank. I had GALLONITIS real bad! lol
42 ×
30 ×

[hr]
45,360 =
231 ÷

[hr]
196.36 = gallons
If your dimentions are correct (and I'm sure they are) you have a 196 gallon tank...nice!

fishpoor

Originally Posted by fishyCPA
42 ×
30 ×

[hr]
45,360 =
231 ÷

[hr]
196.36 = gallons
If your dimentions are correct (and I'm sure they are) you have a 196 gallon tank...nice!
Wow, thanks! I bought it used! You gotta hear this... I got the tank with the wet/dry sump (with all the pieces) and the heaters for $150!!

fishycpa

Wow, thanks! I bought it used! You gotta hear this... I got the tank with the wet/dry sump (with all the pieces) and the heaters for $150!!
Nope, as a matter of a fact, I didn't need to hear that, thanks for ruining my day!

j/k, that "deal" is also called theft.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by fishyCPA
Nope, as a matter of a fact, I didn't need to hear that, thanks for ruining my day!

j/k, that "deal" is also called theft.
Exactly what I was thinking...
Good luck with it Fishpoor. What kind of tank are you looking to run?

fishycpa

I'll give you $200!

fishpoor

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Exactly what I was thinking...
Good luck with it Fishpoor. What kind of tank are you looking to run?
You know us woman we can SHOP!
I am going to start with FOWLR but will add corals when I have had the FOWLR set up for several months.

nigerbang

You know us woman we can SHOP!
I am going to start with FOWLR but will add corals when I have had the FOWLR set up for several months.
LOL....The same thing happened to me..I went to buy a 125..I noticed when I was filling it up with water..That I was waaay short...Did the measurment and it was a 180

ameno

ok that's it I'm going home and remeasuring my tank, maybe I really got a 180 instead of 125