My year old 55, soon to be reef

1320wrx

I have been lurking on SWF for awhile now, mainly for ideas and just to gain knowledge. Since my tank has been up for quite some time now I think I'll let everyone see what i've been up to. When I first set up my tank I didn't have any idea what I was doing. I started my tank cycle with two very big domino damsels, and after the cycle I started leaning to an agressive tank, but i was so limited with the type and kind of fish and inverts i could add. So I started putting a stock list together that would fit in a reef tank. Since i didnt have the light or filtration for a reef i figured i'de start with the fish and upgrade the lighting and filtratin when i was ready($). Eventually after all my fish were added I got rid of my Marineland Emperror 400 and got a wet/dry. Along with the wet/dry i cut back on feeding. My Nitrate is now at 0. One week ago i got my Current T5 Nova Extreme, and i love it. My coroline is already growing on the back of the tank. Yesterday i went to the LFS and got a small toadstool, xenia, and some polyps. I currently only have one pic of my tank, ill take more tomarrow when the lights are one