My yellow watchman goby has OCD

chipmaker

I think he suffers from OCD. He sets there and every tme a snail comes within his predetermined rage he shoots out and grabs it and carries it into his lair. The snails are those tiny snails that are about as big as a pea and resemble a nassarius.....the entire nbottom of my tank was full of them until I syphoned most of them out as they seem to multiply like rabbits. Anyway he goes and grabs one carries it into his cave of live rock and spits it out and returns to his perch to wait for another to appear.
My clowns routinley grabs them and shakes them like a dog would shake a rag doll, and then lets them drop.....
The bi color blenny will grab any thats in the area that its looking for food in, pick em up and carry em to the opposite corner of the tank and drop em off and return and continue looking for specs of food.
They all have some pretty weird habits when dealing with the small snails....but its mainly the goby and his never ending quest collecting them and taking them into his cave that intrigues me the most. He does not appearto harm them in any way.