My zoos

ross

Im posting some pics of my nicer zoos! I may have frags if anyone would be interested...

ross

Thanks for the replys guys. Sorry i havent posted more pics my computer is bein weird and very slow.
I have quite a few nice colonies that i can frag (pink, possibly true blues, orance/white, green/white, and a few others) Yall email me though
bassmaster15@hotmail.com
Rubberduck-my tank is about 2 years old now.

taz_12777

Ross, I see you have a Flame Angle as an avatar. Do you have one ? And if you do how does it get along with your corals.

rubberduck

i dont mean to answer and im not ross. but i have a flame in my reef tank and it leaves them alll alone. only thing he picked at for 3 days were the feather dusters, i guess i got lucky when getting him.
travis
also ross. could u post prices of them, so i could see if im interested?

ross

I've had my flame angel for over a year now and he doesnt pick on anything. I keep him with softies, lps, sps, and clams.
Sorry i havent gotten back with yall on the emails i have been super busy this week with finals and everything in school. I will TRY to get back to yall ASAP and thanks for all the interest!
For prices...i cant just give them away because there so nice and alot of people are wanting them but i dont wanna be a jerk and jack up the prices. I would say somewhere around .75 a polyp but i guess it just depends on how many you wanted....

nm reef

Very nice looking zoos...
But I thought I'd mention that there is a forum set up for trading corals and threads such as this may be much more appropiate over there. This is a photography forum not a selling/trading forum.

nemo lover

you got mail ross :D I love those blues. Please don't stop the eye candy now. Post some pics of the whole tank, or you favorites. more..more.. :D

ross

those blues are actually alot sweeter than they look. Those blue with red skirts are super rare.

ross

After i get my 20k bulb they will look alot better. I have some awesome pinks and red/purple centers that are unbelievable but they dont look good at all under my 10k.