My180g Reef (7 pics)

reefer44

gsp/zoos and a table i am waiting to color up (looking to be good to...showing pink and i just got it sunday.....tri-color hopefully)

smarls

Fantastic tank.
Love the coloration, the corraline, and the rock work design....simply great. You are doing a great job...keep us updated with pics whenever you feel like it!
Stewart

reefer44

thank you very much for the compliments..
what i think is amazing is that there was only 80lbs of live rock and the rest (250lbs) was all base rock about 4 months ago........and now it all looks like live rock.....i wasn't expecting it to happen so fast
thanks
Brad

flatzboy

Nice tank reefer44 as always!! Also avbryce I believe he has 6x250 watt hqi metal halides 3 20k's and 3 10ks it looks like in the pics that the 10ks are not on at the moment.:D

flatzboy

Originally posted by reefer44
i have 3 20k and 3 10k....for those pics the 10k had just turned off
Brad

oops you must of posted while I was typing lol! How bout some more pics maybe tommorrow with all 6 halides running..... Pretty please... with sugar on top.....

reefer44

i am running down to NYC tommorow but saturday i can get some......its almost to bright for the camera to get a good picture....
Brad

reefer44

thanks tru conch and tony detriot
tony detriot- i lived in michigan for 9 years and used to race for the Brighton Highschool ski team....do you ski at mt. brighton, knubs knob, or pine knob??????????
Brad

reefer44

didn't get a chance to take any with 10k and 20k..
but here is one that is 3 1/2 months old that is with both.......it also shows how nicely the base rock got covered...

reefer44

yea i know :) ....i will get one sometime this week for you........workin' there is pretty cool....i now get everything at very low prices which is good now that my budget has run out ;) .........the owner has also been keeping saltwater for about 40 years and knows alot........i also get to meet ppl that have pretty big names in the hobby to........
Brad