Mystery Corals

T

tizzo

This and the crabshell polls are why I love this forum!!
Sorry swf, even though I love the forum, your pic lacks the "rarity" that ifire possesses. I have to give my vote to him.

Edit...oops sorry, I forgot we're not supposed to criticize opponents pics.

T

tizzo

Your not voting for a picture of nothing, or a picture of anything. Your voting for the picture itself. Think boris aurorialis(sp?). Not sure what it is, but you know you like looking at it.

jtrzerocool

there giving out the credit to promote their site...i think it is a good thing...i mean, $20 for a pic of a question mark...that is awesome...

ifirefight

I really can not believe that 11 people voted for SWF.com mystery coral... This is really a joke people... I feel privilaged that SWF EVEN thought about posting this poll..... Of course I realize the mystery coral is NOT a real coral... BUT you 11 people that voted against me ...you really need to get a sense of humor. SWF..has a sense of humor...WHY ELSE do you think they posted this poll???? Lighten up people...life is to short.

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by ifirefight
I really can not believe that 11 people voted for SWF.com mystery coral... This is really a joke people... I feel privilaged that SWF EVEN thought about posting this poll..... Of course I realize the mystery coral is NOT a real coral... BUT you 11 people that voted against me ...you really need to get a sense of humor. SWF..has a sense of humor...WHY ELSE do you think they posted this poll???? Lighten up people...life is to short.

Well, there is the off chance that they really did like the logo pic as a space filler better.

nick76

Originally Posted by Tizzo
Well, there is the off chance that they really did like the logo pic as a space filler better.
Yes I understood it was a joke and I thought it was funny, but I did vote for SWF bc its more motivating to me and looks professional. Thats all, nothing personal.

nick76

Originally Posted by renogaw
i assume neither did my shells?
Not at all, I voted for your shells. Its a great improvment from the previous picture.

jerthunter

Originally Posted by ifirefight

I voted against you because I think your picture is 'too saturated, over photoshopped, and not professionally done at all'.

Ok, so maybe not too saturated but definately photoshopped.