"Nano Fish" (???)

oxymoron

I am trying to think of some fish that would be suitable in a little 5 1/2 gallon nano. I know that the sixline, the clown gobies, and very small percula, but what other fish would be a great COLORFUl addition to a nano tank?

oxymoron

Oh...Hey dan....lolWhat ever happened to your Goby? did he die, remeber how excited we were about that fish, thinking it was like a $200 fish...hahaha, good times, good times

ryanhayes9

yeah dude. malnutrition. he could never hold his own for the food or he wuld miss feeding time all togeather. When he died he had almost no color left at all!

oxymoron

Wow, that sux man, he was a cool fish. and WHO FOUND HIM !!!!!! YEHAAAAAAAAAA lol Hey, tomorrow like at 10, Im going to the Loop, after thatn , wanna go garagesailin? Oh, and call me. OH, and so i dont get yelled at ( i will anyway for just existing...lol....on this site at least) i will post what i wanted to post...... YELLOW WAtchman is anotheR good Nano Fish.. : )

bojik

If you have some algae growth a rainfords goby. A yellow headed jawfish is good but needs a thick sand bead. Great personalities. Some cardinals are good.