Nano For Sale In Kansas City

agent-x

I am moving to Texas in the next month and do not want to try and move my Nano and livestock that far. i would like to sell it if anyone is interested. i currently have to 12og with heater and upgraded pump. the current livestock are 2 clowns 1 porcelin <SP> crab and about 5 hermits of various size (blue leg and zebra). Also about 10 (or so) lbs of live rock, one appears to have a feather duster starting on it. I also have a stand for this that would be included. If you are interested you can e-mail me - watson.adam@comcast.net

agent-x

I still have this set up. I am moving 800miles and would like to sell it before I go. I have added nothing else (to what is listed above) except for the JBJ skimmer that is out now. I put up an add asking $200 for everything listed above. so if anyone is interested or has any questions just e-mail me at the link above.

agent-x

I also have all the orginally equipment that was with it also. the stock pump, bio balls, and sponges. I will let the test kit go with it too.

blessedyo

Have you sold it yet? I have family in KC and I live in Texas, and periodically visit KC. Could you post some pics of it? I am interested.
Thanks