nanocube 24

P

penny ish

I noticed that the new nanocube 24 has come out. Does anyone know or heard anything about this tank? I am really interested in getting it. anyone know the pros and cons to the nano 24 or any nano??
I am still fairly new to this hobby and i am attracted to the nano becuase it has everything that i need under the hood and i wont every things hanging off all over the place. all comments and suggests.. on this tank will be helpfull. Thanks!!

rbaby

I have a modified 12 nano and I love it...I know many people who love the 24. As with all products, there are nightmare scenarios where I've seen people nanos crack and leak incessantly...I haven't had this problem. There are a few bad apples that goes out from the manufacturer and is damaged through distribution.
As far as nanos...I've only had nanos...and it has its pros and cons...just make sure you do your research thoroughly to save yourself some money and your livestock from unecessary deaths.

P

penny ish

thx for the reply. I think i will go ahead and get the nano 24 tank. I have a cheap ecplise and the lighting is a pain in the butt. Thanks for the help

P

penny ish

thx, for the help...im sold on the nano 24......let me know if you find stronger lighting for it

all deligh

I got the new nano 24, and I'm getting rid of it. My tank just cycled and I'm starting to have problems with the ballast. The moonlights dont work properly. The lid isn't aligned properly. With everything that it comes with its a great deal. I got mine for $165.00, how could I pass that up. Anyway, I still hear of people having problems with them cracking. I'd just rather have the piece of mind and buy a 20 gallon sea clear regular tank. Sure it's going to cost me a little more money, but "if" my nano cracks I'll have house damage, plus $100's of livestock invested dead.

feixjai

Originally Posted by JeffW
Sorry for being an idiot, but is there a particular reason I cannot see the photos?
welcome to the board. you cant view it because that post was started quite long ago and the saltwaterfish.com has updated a few times. i cant view it either. and your not being an idiot.

S

shark bait

I recived my new 24g 206 from jbj after my 05 busted and I had about $1000 in losses. I have had my 2006 sitting in the box for 3 month. Has ANY had the 2006 crack yet. I must admit I am not a fan of the new arms for proping it open but if it dosen't crack That is all I care about. so if you have had good results or bad ones let me know.