Napolean Dynamite

ross

yeah its definetly one of those movies where you either loved it or you hated it.

nicky1.8t

Originally posted by Ross
yeah its definetly one of those movies where you either loved it or you hated it.

yep

dzones

I thought this one was ok when I saw it but it seems to get funnier as we (friends) talk about it after the fact...enough so that I want to see it again.

lion_crazz

Originally posted by dzones
I thought this one was ok when I saw it but it seems to get funnier as we (friends) talk about it after the fact...enough so that I want to see it again.

Yeah, I definitely agree! When the lines get imitated over and over, it gets funnier and funnier.

ross

heck yes! its funny. I love the part where kip runs over the tupperware and it explodes and he just drives off. And the part where he asks if the chickens have large talons. and the part where he calls kip to bring him his chap stick. its just so hilarious!

wwfstyle

Ya the movie was ok. Most of my friends loved the movie tho. It's hard to beleive that I lived less then 5 miles from where he grew up in Salem, Or. I'm just currest to see if he is going to make another one or not. Hopefully the 2nd one will be better.

A

autopilot

My GF loves that movie for some reason. I thought for the most part it was stupid, though there were a couple funny parts.