NASCAR fantasy league 2009.

reefraff

I dont get why the guy is so popular, it isn't like he's won all that many races. Of course NASCAR let hes old man get away with murder too. I guess it isn't that hard to win a lot of races when the rules don't apply to you

spiderwoman

What's sad is that's never going to change when it comes to him. He does get special treatment. If someone else had done what he did, they'd be getting a penalty. Similar thing happened at yesterdays race and that guy got penalized.

t316

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2956780
Did you just hear his interview? Oh PLEASE! He is so full of bologny!
Spidey...It's spelled Bologna.
....and go little E

This is going to be his year, I can feel it.

aquaknight

The big one was both of their faults. That was a terrible block by Vickers and a miscall by Jr.
About the league, why is Guido's points screwy? Under group points, his drivers only total like 190, but he got 280 somehow???

t316

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2956946
The big one was both of their faults. That was a terrible block by Vickers and a miscall by Jr.
About the league, why is Guido's points screwy? Under group points, his drivers only total like 190, but he got 280 somehow???

I was looking at that. I think the whole thing is off for the moment. Let's wait until tomorrow to see how it all balances out.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2956946

They have a glitch in their system or something, right after the race. You have to give it a couple hours to accurately tabulate.
And please, Jr. messed up, it wasn't vickers fault for racing Jr. He blocked Jr. Jr got ticked, and either did it on purpose or ignored his spotter and tried to force his way back into the mess. Either way 9 cars got wrecked, and really good ones too. And Jr messed up.

t316

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2957293
They have a glitch in their system or something, right after the race. You have to give it a couple hours to accurately tabulate.
And please, Jr. messed up, it wasn't vickers fault for racing Jr. He blocked Jr. Jr got ticked, and either did it on purpose or ignored his spotter and tried to force his way back into the mess. Either way 9 cars got wrecked, and really good ones too. And Jr messed up.
Negative...In this case, Vickers' move will be considered legal, but that was totally wrong. Jr went down and came back up, and as his interview said, it was accidental. If he wanted to take him out, he would have come back up with a vengance. I am not denying that there may have been favoritism regarding the non-penalty, but I will say that E Jr. is one of the most honest, speak your mind, drivers out there. If he come back up with the intention of spinning him, he would be the first to admit it. Good or bad, he would have said, yes I took his aXX out. But since it's Jr....it's going to be a witch hunt now.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2957307
Negative...In this case, Vickers' move will be considered legal, but that was totally wrong. Jr went down and came back up, and as his interview said, it was accidental. If he wanted to take him out, he would have come back up with a vengance. I am not denying that there may have been favoritism regarding the non-penalty, but I will say that E Jr. is one of the most honest, speak your mind, drivers out there. If he come back up with the intention of spinning him, he would be the first to admit it. Good or bad, he would have said, yes I took his aXX out. But since it's Jr....it's going to be a witch hunt now.
Please did you hear them tiptoeing around blaming Jr. Every one of them thought that.
Look I like Jr. But either he is an idiot like Lepage or did it on purpose. I've gotta buy that he couldn't stay on a 20 foot apron till vickers cleared him. Lefler did half that maybe, and got parked for 5.

t316

And they held Jr. for 1 lap for being 1/4" on the white line on a pit stop. If they were showing favoratism, that would have been the time to do it. Not saying it wasn't a bad move, but I don't think it was intentional. Yes, he was frustrated, and that block move just pissed him off even more, but I really think he was just trying to move back up and run on Vickers' rear end, not spin him out.

rebelprettyboy

screw Jr. Hes overrrated and is only liked becuz of his NAME and caused my driver the race who as dominate and had a great weekend and trip at the daytona...
GO Kyle Busch!!

reefraff

Poor Junior. They continued their pit stop DESPITE THE OFFICIAL WAVING THEM OFF and got tagged for it. How dare they hold him to the rules. Touching the line is out of bounds.

aquaknight

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2957318
Please did you hear them tiptoeing around blaming Jr.
No, not at all. Both DW and Larry both heavily condemned Jr. right after it happened. McReynolds said about 4 times 'that was really uncalled for.' However after they finally interviewed Jr., I love how they flipflopped, and then agreed 100% with Jr.
That was the reason Jr. was not parked. It's a judgement call. Just like when Todd Bodine lost it in the Truck race and took out 7 or 8 top cars, not just like 2 with Vickers, he wasn't penalized, but Jason Leffler was held 5 laps(clip). Leffler was painfully obvious. He turned right for no reason. Earnhardt had already be hit by Vickers, and he did or didn't have control, who knows. The bottom line is he couldn't say down on the apron for ever, when he came back up, clipped Vickers.

digitydash

I think I could of done a lot better without that rain.Oh Well their is always next week lol.I do feel sorry for kyle bush he was fast not to many cars had anything for him if he didn't get caught up in that pile up.Oh by the way Jr had a huge run on him and he block him and tagged him on the way down and jr tapped him on way up.He lucky he did catch someone know for that.It could of been a lot worse.