Naso Tang

tangstank

I got Naso Tang & some Neon Gobies from SWF. They perished & I was issued a gaurantee code. Now I want to place a new order & use this gaurantee code, I don't have an option/place to enter these codes. Any body else have had issue like this.
I have emailed swf & have not had a response from them.

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by tangstank
I got Naso Tang & some Neon Gobies from SWF. They perished & I was issued a gaurantee code. Now I want to place a new order & use this gaurantee code, I don't have an option/place to enter these codes. Any body else have had issue like this.
I have emailed swf & have not had a response from them.
How long did it take them to die? AND do you have any clue why they perished?

lilchris

They told me to go all the way through w/ the order. When your are checking out you can put your code in. I think its going to be after you enter your credit card info, or right before it. Let me know wht you find out. You do know you have to place completely different order to the the guarantee.

tangstank

This is the second time I'm getting through SWF. I was a little disappointed with the quality this time, the first time it was awesome. I guess I had tough luck.
Well the fish was extremely stresssed, & weak, couple of Neon Gobies died during shipment, & the Naso died within a few hours.
Well, I'm on the final page where we enter our credit card information & there is no room to enter the gaurantee code.
I'm holding back from sending my order through till this is confirmed.
Anybody have an idea what SWF does if the perished item is not in stock, do they credit towards other items, or we have to wait till the item is available. Naso tangs are pretty rare & it's crazy to keep looking out for them everyday.

dadszx7

I'm going through the same problem right now. Just sent back my 2 dead fish back and waiting for my codes. My fish made it in the tank 2 days. And don't know why they perished. Although they looked awesome and following the acclimation guidelines to a tee.
Naso tang and longnose butterfly