NE Ohio Pet stores

small reef

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good sw pet stores in NE Ohio, preferably near Canton, Ohio... Thanks for any help
P

jdawson

An excellent store for SW NE Ohio is The Salty Critter, located in Vermilion, Ohio (www.saltycritter.com). I live 150 miles away from the Salty Critter and have found that the trip is well worth the travel time. Good luck.

kevin j

I live about 100 miles from thesaltycritter and I love going to his store! He has very nice stuff and he bends over backwards to help you out!:D :D

kpogue

Stay away from cquarium - they ripped me off for $500 in LR. They were LESS than coperative when I complained! I even sent them pics of the stuff at their request and never heard back from them.

norm r

Resurrecting an old thread here...
Thanks to those of you who recommended the Salty Critter. I was in Northern Ohio yesterday and visited. I was very impressed with the quality of their livestock and willingness to assist me in transforming my tank. I've had some of my fish for almost 10 years so finding a place worthy of reselling them was critical to my moving forward. I think I found it! Thanks again.