Need a Laugh ?

watson3

So a new small pet store opened up here in town and I went to check it out at lunch..As I was checking out the salt setup the guy comes over and we chat it up..I tell him I have just started a 125 after having a 55 for many years, and he says he has a 55 now..I tell him I have three fish and am looking to add a few more..He says oh yeah I have seven..He points to one of the Yellow Tangs and says " one is mine, I thought eight of them was too many..Have you ever seen a mandarin, I have two one of them died..I feed them phytoplankton"

bigarn

what a dope!! ..... everyone knows you shouldn't have an uneven number of tangs in a 55. :hilarious

watson3

Originally Posted by bigarn
what a dope!! ..... everyone knows you shouldn't have an uneven number of tangs in a 55. :hilarious
Only problem I saw with it..

windmill

Are the mods sleeping or something?
They'll close a thread in an instant if it has any kind of controversy but it appears that whole "inapropriate language" rule just isn't as important. Maybe i'm old fashioned but when a youngster uses bad language I feel the urge to regulate.

watson3

Originally Posted by windmill
Maybe i'm old fashioned but when a youngster uses bad language I feel the urge to regulate.
Definitely my new favorite..

michaeltx

They'll close a thread in an instant if it has any kind of controversy but it appears that whole "inapropriate language" rule just isn't as important. Maybe i'm old fashioned but when a youngster uses bad language I feel the urge to regulate.

Not at all true since our report feature is down we may not see it as fast but when we do we do take action.
I feel that I must say that there are a few people that have a problem with the mods here and I must remind everyone this is a private website ran by SWF.com and we as mods have a certain job to do and we do it no if's and's or but's about it. all closed threads are talked about and if the majority says it needs to stay open the topic is reopened!! if not it stays closed. So before anyone else deceids to have a problem with the mods here remember that.
Mike

30-xtra high

just curious... if i say i was offended by the fact you took my gay marriage thread down, would the mods talk about reopening it?, and if so...
i was offended. lol

watson3

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
just curious... if i say i was offended by the fact you took my gay marriage thread down, would the mods talk about reopening it?, and if so...
i was offended. lol
Don't get mine closed too..

1journeyman

i was offended. lol
We did discuss it...

michaeltx

i was offended. lol

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
We did discuss it...

reefkprz

Originally Posted by watson3
So a new small pet store opened up here in town and I went to check it out at lunch..As I was checking out the salt setup the guy comes over and we chat it up..I tell him I have just started a 125 after having a 55 for many years, and he says he has a 55 now..I tell him I have three fish and am looking to add a few more..He says oh yeah I have seven..He points to one of the Yellow Tangs and says " one is mine, I thought eight of them was too many..Have you ever seen a mandarin, I have two one of them died..I feed them phytoplankton"
phyto plankton, huh, I'll have to try that one, never.
8 tangs are fine in a 55 if there is a shoal of panther groupers to keep them company.......

hot883

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
I must be percieved as a real truck driving sailor if THIS thread is offensive. did I miss somethin?
You did not miss anything because it was edited already.