Need a name for my new kitty

bayside

So i just got a new cat, well i didnt but my gf did and guess what it gets to stay at my house
, funny how that works huh.
Anyway i have a puppy named Gwazdecky all ready so i need a name for his new friend. It is a boy cat so i was thinkin between these 3; Ahnry, Illya, or Ziggi. What you all think? these r pics of both my doggie and the new cat.

mimzy

i like Ahnry. Illya seems too femenine, and ziggi is adrobale...but overdone. Ahnry is kewl beans.

bayside

ya big fan of english football league and my fav player is Tierry Henry but he is french so it sounds like Ahnry so i like it, it is prolly what im gonna go with but just wanted to see what every one thought

bayside

i have 3 bimers already and if i get another one my mom says she isnt going to talk to me anymore, you think it will count if its a cat and not a car?

alohami

Your getting a cat reminds me of the commercial where the guy says that his girlfriend wanted to get a cat, but he didn't want to get a cat, so they compromised and got a cat.
I'm terrible at naming things, but just wanted to congratulate you on your "compromise". Great job keeping the girlfriend happy. lol

bayside

ya i know, dont even really know what to do with a cat, just bought it all this crap and it sits and plays with it all and Gwazy just watches and looks at me like what the heck is that thing. its pretty funny he has takin a few of the cat toys and hid them. But if he starts to get any ideas about the fishies he is going to be an outdoor cat. hahaha
But ya you always have to keep the girlfriend happy other wise no one is happy. the sad thing is that she doesnt even live here and i have to take care of it.

scotts

It does not matter what you name it, it is a cat so it will NOT come when you call it. Oh he will hear you and maybe look at you, then about 5 to 10 minutes later when it is HIS idea to come over to you he will.
:notsure:
Ziggi works for me, You could always shorten it to Zig.

bayside

ya i dont really get the point of a cat either im just harboring it to make my gf happy, shhh dont tell

judyk

I vote for Ziggy. I have a cat that looks like yours that's named Jack, as in Jack o lantern because our other cats are black. We seem to have a halloween theme going. Does your dog and cat play together? Some of ours do. Our cats know their names and even knock on the window when they want in.