Need a Pic Of growing LPS coral?

rileybb

I am still having a hard time know what to look for when it comes to LPS corals growing and receding i want a two pics one of each if anyone can help thank you very much i think i have it understood but would like better understanding...do the ones growing good have a new skeleton growing white around the bottom of the flesh?
1: LPS coral growing
2: LPS running from skeleton

well im not sure if this counts as growing and receding, but i bought a 4 head duncan. One head was small and has since increased in size. Another head was all but a tiny bit of flesh left and a lot of skeleton showing (receding) Since adding it to my tank the flesh has grown back around the stalk and is starting to fill the cup that once held the duncan head and small tentacles are starting to form and theres a clear mouth. I cant get a picture but i hope the description helped some
from the small experience i have, you shouldnt be able to see skeleton anywhere except where a frag cut may have been made. On my micromussa and duncan i can clearly see the flesh all over and in regards to the duncan i can see some skeleton so i know it was receding but like i said it has since stopped and actually reversed and grown back

kingpin8771

Just to give you a idea of before and after.It might give you a idea of how they progress and might help answer your ??.This is my candycane when I first got it and the same candycane a little over a year later.From what I can see the grow bigger and then devide slowly.