need a sump

tierodking

I need a new sump, The one i have is making me crazy w/ the bubble & i can't seem to get the bubble baffle right.
I have a 120g, i went out and bought a new sump today $300 and it was 1.5 inches too big and it won't fit.
I need a sump that will fit under a 120g thta has a bubble baffle built in
any web sites that you know of pls send it to me
much thanks
tierodking@aol.com

littlebuck

requestion other competeters sites is not allowed just to let you know. WHy noy save some money and buy a regular tank and then get some acrylic and do it your self. you can build one under 100. and then you can also make a fuge.

tierodking

I am working w/ a very limited space. I have a 48" 120g tank. I am trying not to move the tank at all. I need something that will fit under the tank.

littlebuck

find something that will fit under neith. I have a 72 gallon with a 20 gal tall sump and a 10 gal fuge.

ukcats

I think you will be amazed at how easy constructing a sump/fuge is. I have a fuge on the side of my tank made out of an 18 gallon rubbermaid container. I cut an overflow in the side which drains back in to the tank and a powerhead inthe tank to pump water to the fuge. My cheato now almost fills the container. Piece of cake to construct. 0 nitrates for over 1.5 years. I don't even test for them but once in a blue moon now. Good luck!