Need Advice On Ro Unit

granny

I HAVE A CATALOG WITH 4 DIFFERENT RO UNITS IN FRONT OF ME, SIMILAR IN PRICE AND OUTPUT. WOULD LIKE YOUR INPUT AS TO QUALITY AND EASE OF USE ON
KENT MARINE hI-S
CORALIFE PURE-FLO
SEACHEM PINNACLE
KENT MARINE MAXIMA-MOST EXPENSIVE
PLEASE.
HAVE BEEN USING DISTILLED WATER WITH GOOD RESULTS-TESTED NO COPPER-YET YOU GUYS HAVE SCARED ME TO DEATH!!

granny

I'm open to suggestions. Where can I find info on it? Do you know the price range? the 4 I mentioned run from about $140-$199.

jumpfrog

It's definitely in that price range.
Do a search for air water ice. You'll get some good information. I know many board members use the same system. Good product with good customer support.

granny

Does anyone else out there have any suggestions as to whch unit is most functional and efficient?

eyebedam

I ordered the typhoon III on sun night it arrived today. I must say im impressed. Air Water & Ice did me well.

acrylic51

I have been using the Kent Maxima, for quite some time....I have modified it a bit with new pressure vessel with automatic shutoff in the housing and such with dual TDS meter and must say a very nice unit stock, but as mentioned the Typhoon III by AirWaterIce is a very nice unit with all the perks you won't find in the others and price is very good as well

misfit

Typhoon III nice piece of equipment and very helpful company when you have any questions.Air water ice

granny

You all convinced me! I ordered the Typhoon III today-looking forward to using it and not hauling bottles of water anymore.
Thank-you

80sbaby

Ill Be Receiving The Kent Marine Maxima Ro/di Myself On Tues. Keep You Updated. Look Into Ro/di Unit Instead Of Just The Ro.