Need help, stunned/dead fish? Sabae??

beavis4040

Hello, I have a 75G tall tank which has been up and running a year now. I have about 100lbs of LR 60LBS of LS and all the regular gear. My tank has been running awsome for quite some time now with no issues (accept disapearing fish now and then...) I test the water myself and confirm with my local fish store. I currently have 2 false perc clowns, a midas blenny, YWG, Coral beauty, new white spotted toby (small puffer) and a smallish blue hippo tang (3 inches now). I run a 400w 14K MH 10hrs a day. Anyways i also have a Sabae Anen, which i've had for about 6 Months or so. since I've gotten him it has gotten absolutley massive. It was probably 6" from side to side when I first got it, it is now probably 2 feet in Diamiter....HUGE! My clowns do host.
The other day I found my hippo on the bottom, upside down by the Sabae not moving...I moved him away and noticed his gills moving but NO other movement. He was like this when I came home from work, however later in the night I saw him hiding behind some rock and he had some movement. 2 days later he seems to be doing better, looks a little shakin up but not to bad, no visable marks on the body.
Today, my oldest fish, the Coral Beauty looks to be dead, beside the Sabae, no movement and no breathing....Not happy. I also noticed my Midas has seems to have moved his home from the LR above the Sabae to more middle tank area. Could/would my Sabae be stinging my fish to death? Is this common in the aquarium? I'm a little stressed out about this as I hate to lose my fish, and try to have a healthy safe place for them all!! :help: If anyone has any ideas i'd really appreaciate some help/input... :notsure: Thanks! :help: