Need Help with an ID

enomadra

I had one of these in my tank about two weeks ago but sucked it up when I was doing a water change. Now I have another one so I am assuming that this is not just a bunch of junk in the shape of a bubble ball. Any help would be great, I am hoping it is not something bad (I have already had my fair share of bad stuff).
If you need a better background on the tank you can go here to see some of the specs.
Link to my tank pictures
Thanks for the help :D :D :D

eeyrg

Originally posted by enomadra
Sorry here is the pic

OOH! I have that mystery beastie too!
I have no idea what it is but I can never get mine in a good way to photograph...
I hope someone With Knowledge responds!

enomadra

Just for the record all that stringy stuff under the bubble is not attached to it. That is some other creature that I have not got an ID for yet either.:D

attml

Total guess but the stuff underneath looks like spaghetti worms and the bubble is possibly a tunicate?

eeyrg

mine tend to be in small openings on my LR and not on my DSB where some of my spaghetti worms are... not that i guess the worms can't be in the rock openings...but...um...yeah.

enomadra

WOW:jumping: that would be cool. If it is a tunicate could I move it to a different location without damaging it?:nervous: