Need help with my fish

The Dream

I have a porcupine puffer that keeps going at my polka dot grouper. My question is will it kill the fish or could it eat it? Really need help here!

flower

Hi,

I'm not really familiar with the fish you have, so I can't really offer advice on if they will kill, or eat each other. How long have they been together? Sometimes the fish just have to establish territory, moving the rocks around will usually work for the old timer, who thinks he is defending what is his.... so that they both have to re-establish their turf.

jay0705

My porky never really bothered much. How big is the tank? In small tanks aggression can increase. If the tank is big enough I would say it will be fine

The Dream

I have a 90 gallon tank, the puffer has already eaten a clown fish and has been in the tank almost a month,

flower

I have a 90 gallon tank, the puffer has already eaten a clown fish and has been in the tank almost a month,
I'm afraid the Grouper and the puffer will eat any critter they can fit in their very large mouths. 90g...I know it sounds large (I have a 90g too) it's actually a medium sized Saltwater tank (more on the small side), your fish choices are going to way outgrow such a tank..

The Dream

I'm afraid the Grouper and the puffer will eat any critter they can fit in their very large mouths. 90g...I know it sounds large (I have a 90g too) it's actually a medium sized Saltwater tank (more on the small side), your fish choices are going to way outgrow such a tank..
Thank you so much!!